What's new
Xplore Sim Racing

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Poll] World Challenge Season 10 Support Series

Select up to 3 support series for World Challenge Season 10

• S397 Stock Cars (the latest, and the free ones)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • S397 BTCC

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Tatuus F3

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • S397 IndyCar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S397 Porsche Cup 992

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • S397 Radical SR3 XX

• S397 KartSim X30 Senior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S397 Austin Mini Cooper

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spike

Race Control
Race Control
League Coordinator
Driver
Grand Champion 2017
Grand Champion 2020
Grand Champion 2022

What kind of support series would you guys like to have? Series will run on same night as WC10 events on same track. Event details are still being put together, but we know there will be room for 3x 4 race championships in 3 other disciplines other than GT3, suited to their best tracks on the World Challenge Calendar.

Truth be told I was originally looking at F3, BTCC, and Porsche Cup 992, but then other things caught my eye as well.

You may select up to 3, Poll closes June 1st, 2023. The 3 with the highest votes will be the support series (in no specific running order). Also they are listed in no specific order, just the order they came to mind in. And remember it’s all road courses of one kind or another, no ovals.

More series may be added over time but we will post a notification of such a change.

At this time I have not browsed the workshop and this list is already pretty long. Feel free to suggest items from the workshop, they will be taken into consideration.

Don’t forget to cast your votes for the upcoming WC Support races!