What's new
Xplore Sim Racing

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XSR Club Racing Discussion

Spike

Race Control
Race Control
League Coordinator
Driver
Grand Champion 2017
Grand Champion 2020
Grand Champion 2022

Open Discussion thread.

Posting so I can sign up
Registration form is working

pre race server is planned to be running the Sunday before the scheduled event to make sure all drivers have no issues.
If anything needs sorted out or fixed, that's the time to do it. (trying to keep from doing tech support the night of the event.)

Today Jan 22, 2023, GTR2 testing day
Daytona RC
Server opens at 7pm est
Chat on Discord

So I really enjoyed racing with the Pantera I can not break free of the calling from the BIG BOY C3 CORVETTE !!!!

Unless I blow the engine I will be switching over as of next event.

G

Had so much fun testing. This series will be a hoot!

Huge blast! So for the Roar event, should we run an hour long sractice session or a race event?

I vote for a race event so we can test pitstops and such.

Doing a few laps @ Daytona in the Big Boy Corvette down to 2:04.6?? may not be super fast but car feels pretty controlable over some laps :)

Nice Glenn! I am running 2:04s in the 42 car as well, should be a good race. 😎

Mopars at Donington! Awesome race. Congrats to Racer X for the win!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    528.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 4
Good afternoon guys, I hope to be running in a Superspeed Anglia 1650 that I race off line for St Mary's at Goodwood (1:35) and elsewhere, it's only around 150-160 HP as in period and vintage tyres.
I have a few laps under my belt but I don't wanna get in anyone's way though, so a second choice would be an E-Type that's around 10 seconds faster (again tinkered with but period)
love to hear from others, especially those with slower cars.
Pete

Welcome Pete! We are happy to have you! If you would, pm me a link to download your Anglia and I will add it to the car pack. Feel free to jump between cars as you see fit. It is a small group at the moment so we are kind of winging it. 😊 We will run hard and then cruise to let everyone regroup, then run hard again. It has been a ball! I will send you the modpack once I get your car added. 👍

Thanks!
Daniel

Welcome Pete! We are happy to have you! If you would, pm me a link to download your Anglia and I will add it to the car pack. Feel free to jump between cars as you see fit. It is a small group at the moment so we are kind of winging it. 😊 We will run hard and then cruise to let everyone regroup, then run hard again. It has been a ball! I will send you the modpack once I get your car added. 👍

Thanks!
Daniel
Heya Daniel, I'll box it up, I'll try to include everything, I'm sure we'll work something out.

Welcome to XSR Pete!

Reactions: PJC