What's new
Xplore Sim Racing

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion

Spike

Race Control
Race Control
League Coordinator
Driver
Grand Champion 2017
Grand Champion 2020
Grand Champion 2022

Start the conversation!

The guys from Psychopath eRacing Academy need to select the numbers of the already included skins they will be using. You can post them here and I'll update the entry list. Same goes for @Racer X

We had to reboot the hardware side of our race server. The XSCC server as a result was taken down and has not been put back up yet. I will have it going tomorrow evening at the latest

No, default liveries only please

Server is back up. Have at it guys!

team shred have decided to change to to the acura as the bop between the cadilac and acura is to great and makes the cadilac unraceable

team shred have decided to change to to the acura as the bop between the cadilac and acura is to great and makes the cadilac unraceable
Can you please PM me the time comparisons between the two for all of your drivers? If need be we can scrap the Acura altogether as it is not “matching” content with every other car. There was always the option for that, and will do that if the data is that different, so don’t throw your Cadillac setups out just yet.

Last edited:
Also, make sure you guys (everybody) are prepared for a wet night. As the week has gone on the forecast has shifted to what is currently 32hours out from the race saying there’s a 70% chance of rain tomorrow and that it looks like it’s going to get there late afternoon/early evening and stick around for a few hours.

Remember we are using live weather via Climacell.

On second thought, it’s too close to the event. For Daytona, no changes will be made. The switch to the Acura will be allowed for this event. We will investigate the Acura again before Sebring. We had tested it some, but perhaps not enough. We may also attempt a BoP on it (in testing first of course) for Sebring in an effort to keep it. If we continue, Daytona is the final car switch for all members staying in the same class.

More to follow, back to work for me…

I know I’m blowing this thread up but I had another thought. The Acura’s authors claim it to be BoP against the Caddy….but I’ve just checked live timing real quick and not only are the top five close, but it’s not that far off from y’all’s times in the Cadillacs. So a BoP adjustment (sadly unless they’ve altered it, it’ll be a weight adjustment) should be within the realm of possibility without completely ruining the car, but more importantly, a new question has come to mind: Was the Acura balanced against DPi Cadillac or Hypercar Cadillac?

I know I’m blowing this thread up but I had another thought. The Acura’s authors claim it to be BoP against the Caddy….but I’ve just checked live timing real quick and not only are the top five close, but it’s not that far off from y’all’s times in the Cadillacs. So a BoP adjustment (sadly unless they’ve altered it, it’ll be a weight adjustment) should be within the realm of possibility without completely ruining the car, but more importantly, a new question has come to mind: Was the Acura balanced against DPi Cadillac or Hypercar Cadillac?
the acura does 300km/h in 5th gear and top speed of 330kmh ,the caddy does 310 in 6th roughly

@Sonic I see you guys got the Caddy down into the 31s after I unlocked the upgrade to Hypercar BOP. So it seems the Acura was balanced against the Hypercar class car, not the dpi class version.

@DPi Class (@Frank, @Sonic, @nvhrtzky, @Glenn )
Now that we have the speeds out of the Cadillac that we should have, we are leaving things as is for today’s race with no further adjustments. You guys can choose either car for this round, but that’s going to be it for the season within DPi. Changing to another class is ok as often as you want but your car selection per class will be permanent after Daytona. We will test things again for Sebring to see if we can get the Cadillac and the Acura even closer.

So, that being said, Happy Race Day! Let me know which car ALL of your team members choose so I can update the entry list. Server is still up so you can do final testing.

@Sonic I see you guys got the Caddy down into the 31s after I unlocked the upgrade to Hypercar BOP. So it seems the Acura was balanced against the Hypercar class car, not the dpi class version.

@DPi Class (@Frank, @Sonic, @nvhrtzky, @Glenn )
Now that we have the speeds out of the Cadillac that we should have, we are leaving things as is for today’s race with no further adjustments. You guys can choose either car for this round, but that’s going to be it for the season within DPi. Changing to another class is ok as often as you want but your car selection per class will be permanent after Daytona. We will test things again for Sebring to see if we can get the Cadillac and the Acura even closer.

So, that being said, Happy Race Day! Let me know which car ALL of your team members choose so I can update the entry list. Server is still up so you can do final testing.
Hey spike. Although the caddy did get its top speed in that configuration the car is still unbalanced and with the extra gear which we have never used before getting the consistency out of the car over a 90 would be difficult especially with only 15 hours to get our heads around the car. So shred will move the the Acura
The extra down shift into turn 1 might not seem much but it proves difficult and the car wants to rotate every lap

Spike just to clarify the changes between the DPI class I can change to Acura before next race at Sebring if I want to. Have a good day racing.

Last edited:
Hey spike. Although the caddy did get its top speed in that configuration the car is still unbalanced and with the extra gear which we have never used before getting the consistency out of the car over a 90 would be difficult especially with only 15 hours to get our heads around the car. So shred will move the the Acura
The extra down shift into turn 1 might not seem much but it proves difficult and the car wants to rotate every lap
fair enough!

Spike just to clarify the changes between the DPI class I can change to Acura before next race at Sebring if I want to. Have a good day racing.
Yes you can change right up until you take the green at Sebring. We will have testing servers up before then.

Great race tonight fellas! One incident on lap 1 but other than that, a clean race with both DPis and GTCs respecting each other and giving room, which I am very happy to see. Hopefully our GTE guys will be available, but life interfered tonight. Ill be putting up the Sebring server in the next 24 hours and hope to see you all there!

Also, if you took the green flag tonight, your car choice is locked within your class. You may still class hop, but your choice in that class will also lock once you take the green flag.